On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 6:43 AM, Gav... <ga...@16degrees.com.au> wrote:

> [...]

Thanks Gav,
You may have, I think the default encoding on a Mac isn't utf-8
either.  I wonder if our source docs which claim utf-8 encoding,
aren't?  When I get home I'll try to open them in a text editor and
explicitly save one of the known failing docs with utf-8 encoding and
see if that helps.  Unless, of course, someone happens to have time to
do this test sooner:)

--tim