On Wed, Aug 04, 2010 at 08:48:31AM +0200, Vicent Mas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> while investigating the problems that I sent yesterday to this list
> (thread 'Unable to run forrest')
> and due to the long time I've been without using forrest I decided to
> start with the simplest task
> i.e. build a sample site using $ forrest seed. It works fine if I
> don't use dispatcher, but when I
> activated the dispatcher in the forrest.properties file I got an
> Internal Server Error page in my browser:

Plugins with Java source are not currently being built due to r951789.

With that change reverted and everything else current, it works for
me. The change in r951789 was to fix some errors with forrestbot, but
the context of the problem is now lost on me; so I don't know the
appropriate solution.

Brian