Hi Herbert,

H Duerr wrote (4-9-2009 11:49)
Cor Nouws wrote:
What is the rationale in the fact that this is not supported on the Mac (yet)?

Smart fonts that don't need explicit L10 support from the I18N system (like OpenType) are already supported on OSX via the AAT-system ("Apple Advanced Typography")
[snipped lots of other useful explanation]

I'm preparing a pr on this new feature/OOo 3.2, so would like to know.

Thanks!

Thanks for your explanation. We had not that much coverage of the topic. AFAIK, only two. But of course, every single counts!

Kindest regards,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws