Hello!

I got a little problem, maybe someone can give me a little hint.
I am deploying my writer - extension together with an Accelerators.xcu file
like:

<node oor:name="PrimaryKeys">
    <node oor:name="Modules">
      <node oor:name="com.sun.star.text.TextDocument">
          <node oor:name="H_SHIFT_MOD2" oor:op="replace">
            <prop oor:name="Command">
              <value xml:lang="en-US">com.example.test:MainItem</value>

            </prop>
          </node>
          <node oor:name="P_MOD2" oor:op="replace">
            <prop oor:name="Command">
              <value xml:lang="en-US">com.example.test:SubItem</value>
            </prop>
          </node>
       </node>
    </node>
  </node>

My problem now is that I get the Shortcut displayed in the SubMenu, but not
in the MainMenu.
so SubItem gets it's Shortcut, but MainItem doesnt.

And if I don't SubMenus it works for the Mainmenu.

Any ideas?