Yan Wu-5 wrote:

> I think there is no 'com.example.test:MainItem' set for the MainMenu, as
> no command URL could be set for a MainMenu, which won't execute a
> function but popup it's SubMenu. No shortcut will be retrieved if there
> is no command URL for a menuitem.

of course, i forgot to mention, that MainItem is not the MainItem of the
SubMenu and its item SubMenu.
There is a section MainItem (lets call it MainItem2) which has of course no
command URL and just has SubMenu Items like SubItem above.

So the MainItem in my example above has no subentries and has corresponding
command URL.
--> thats not the root of my problem.

But thanks anyway Yan Wu :)