Hi Andreas,

Andreas Schlüns wrote (22-10-2009 11:35)

you are right that pick list itself was moved to new configuration file
named history.xcu ... but some settings are still used from old common.xcu. At least pick list size cames from common.xcu.

So there is nothing you have to change if you wish to set pick list size
only. Only in case you wish to process pick list content you have to use
new configuration entries.

Thanks, that explains all of my 1s question.
Do you know something about the 2nd (below) as well?

Clean things a bit up
Now looking at Histories.xcu further, I see quite some lines in the <node oor:name="OrderList"> that look as this:

    <node oor:name="file:///<name>" oor:op="remove"/>

In the 3.1.1 History.xcu that were considerably more lines than in the 3.2._Beta.
Looks like something that I can remove, and or should not be there?

Regards,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws