Hi Jacopo,

Yes I'll try to discuss it with the infra team tomorrow, at least this
weekend...

Jacques

Le 04/01/2017 à 19:59, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
Thank you Jacques! Are you going to submit the request to the Infra team?
As soon as we have it setup we will plan the next moves. Please keep this
list posted with any progress or questions you may have to complete this
task.

Jacopo

On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 12:53 PM, Jacques Le Roux <