Thanks, looks good to me!

I have added a comment regarding the resource needs:

  Regarding the resource requirements... My guess is that it will run
  fine with 256 MB RAM and a few GB of HDD (Linux "core" + Java, some
  application logs). As of the CPU, I think we will almost always run
  fine with 1 core, though it would be safer if we can tap on some
  extra virtual cores, just in case some spike comes.

--
Thanks,
 Daniel Dekany