Hi Randika,

If you are interested to work on the Freemarker Language Server
https://github.com/angelozerr/freemarker-languageserver, it should be
really fantastic.

Today I have just managed to support validation (publishDiagnostics), but
for advanced features like completion, outline, etc we must have the
capability to have a Freemarker AST even if the content of ftl is not valid.

I have created an issue for that
https://github.com/angelozerr/freemarker-languageserver/issues/1 Don't
hesitate to add your comment. Thanks!

Hope you could be interested.