Maybe you tell IntelliJ to use gradle rather than its internal delegates.

On 1/5/17 13:35, Dan Smith wrote:
John - yes, there's a new gradle task. The task that needs run is
geode-core:generateGrammarSource. For eclipse, we made the eclipse task
depend on that task. If we can figure out how to get intellij to
automatically run that task that sounds like the way to go.

-Dan

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 12:47 PM, Udo Kohlmeyer <ukohlme...@pivotal.io>