Our last release was on October 25.  I think we’re past due for another one!
We’ve had lots of great contributions since 1.0.0-incubating and now that we’re
are a top-level project we can drop the “-incubating” qualifier.

I reviewed our open JIRA issues and would like to include the following in the
release:

GEODE-2142 - JSON license incompatibility
        We can update the NOTICE files and leave the JSON dependency alone (as
long as we do another release before April 30).

GEODE-1965 - backwards compatibility tests
        I’d like to make sure we haven’t broken anything since our last release.

GEODE-2031 - versioned documentation
        Seems relatively straightforward?

The remaining issues that are tagged with v1.1.0 [1] could be pushed to a
following release IMO.  Thoughts?

Regarding the release manager, I can do the dirty work if no one else wants to
volunteer :-)

Anthony

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20GEODE%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.1.0%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20due%20ASC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%20created%20ASC