Anil, option 1 looks good. Just have a small question.
Will the option 1 implementation going to replace the existing
implementation where we recover everything?
Or will this be a default and still user will be able to use old/existing
way based on some configuration where recovering everything. This may be
helpful in cases where large heap available.

Nilkanth.