Hi,

I have a couple of questions regarding max-connections attribute in
cache.xml.

1. If max-connections is set to 800 by default, does that mean if I have
800+ region.put() methods from multiple clients in parallel, Will this
cause issue to some of the inserts or requests from server ?

2. If I would like to try multi threading (inserts/puts) by buffering rows
to some size of 1MB and use putAll() to insert batch of rows into a region
with max-connections set to 800 by default, will this cause issue to the
client, if the client launches 800+ threads of batch inserts ?

Thanks,
Goutam Tadi.
--
Regards,