Does delta propagation make worrying about frequently updated fat collections
moot?

On Feb 15, 2017, at 4:29 PM, Dan Smith
<dsm...@pivotal.io<mailto:dsm...@pivotal.io>> wrote:

Doing the spill/unspill option could be pretty tricky to implement, so you have
to do a lot of fancy logic in the transition period. I think Jason's suggestion
of configuring things might make more sense.

-Dan

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 1:12 PM, Jason Huynh