      From: Dan Smith <dsm...@pivotal.io>
 To: dev@geode.apache.org
 Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 3:12 PM
 Subject: Re: GeodeRedisAdapter improvments/feedback

Deltas would help. If the regions are persistent, the whole new value does
get written to disk though.

I suppose a third option would be to store all collections in the same
region, but store each element of the collection as a separate entry. For
example for HSET rkey rfield rvalue would create an entry with a geode key
of (rkey, rfield) in a REDIS_MAPS region. We could index the based on rkey.
That might make operations on the entire collection more expensive though;
those operations would all require using OQL queries.

-Dan