> On May 14, 2017, at 6:47 PM, Anthony Baker <aba...@pivotal.io> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> Our last release was v1.1.1 in March.  We have made a lot of great progress
> on the develop branch with over 250 issues fixed.  It would be great to get
> those changes into a release.  What’s left before we are ready to release
> 1.2.0?
>
> Note that we need a clean test run before releasing (except for “flaky"
> tests).  We haven’t had one of those in awhile [1].
>
> Anthony
>
> [1] https://builds.apache.org/job/Geode-nightly/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/

Thanks for all the responses.  To summarize:

GEODE-2913:  Update Lucene documentation
GEODE-2836:  CacheLoader should extend Declarable
GEODE-2912:  Real hot deploy of functions via gfsh [DONE]
GEODE-2900:  BucketRegionQueue transitions from primary/secondary/primary can
lead to events lingering in queue [DONE]
GEODE-2915:  Messages rejected due to unknown “vmkind"
        (backwards compatibility and rolling upgrades against v1.1.1 also
covered by this issue)

The last Jenkins run shows these failures:

org.apache.geode.management.internal.cli.commands.ShowDeadlockDUnitTest.testDistributedDeadlockWithFunction
org.apache.geode.management.internal.cli.commands.ShowDeadlockDUnitTest.testNoDeadlock
org.apache.geode.management.internal.cli.commands.ConcurrentDeployDUnitTest.testMultipleGfshClientToOneServer

The v1.2.0 version in JIRA has these unresolved issues:

GEODE-2428:  Add support for LinkedHashMap in DataSerializer
        This was reopened to clean up some Javadocs.

GEODE-2855:  Document Rename Execution.withArgs to Execution.setArguments
        This is a documentation task for an API change.

GEODE-2880:  value auto complete for member and file names does not work
        This appears to be non-critical bug fix.  I think we could skip this
one.

Anything else?

Anthony