Q&Q team found a bug today during a gfsh bug hunt that needs to be fixed:
GEODE-2943. Lynn may have also found another data consistency bug, but I
don't have the bug number yet.
I also need to learn how to build the docs so I can review Karen's pull
request. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Diane