John, thank you for the detailed response. So the difference between these
two are the way request url is obtained, the RestHttpOperationInvoker
obtained the url from the returned LinkIndex map, while this
SimpleHttpOperationInvoker construct the url itself and eventually gets
something like  "...//management/commands/cmd=xyz".

 Is that basically it?

--
Cheers

Jinmei