This basic problem exists with the following cases.
Interval: to do something at an interval
Wait: to wait a certain length of time
Retry: to retry a certain number of times
Attempts: to make a certain number of attempts (similar to retry)
Sets of objects: to iterate through an unscoped set of objects.