Just checking in as we’re approaching the end of February.  We’ve finished
around 200 issues and enhancements with 3 documentation updates open [1].  Is
this a good time for another release?

Any takers to do the release management tasks for 1.5.0?

Anthony

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/GEODE/versions/12342395