I have 1 addition (planning to submit a PR for review) for the 1.5 release
that is imperative for *Spring Data for Apache Geode*, and specifically,
client-side Cluster Configuration Push [1].

Details to follow soon; will file a ticket in JIRA.

-j

[1]
https://docs.spring.io/spring-data/geode/docs/current/reference/html/#bootstrap-annotation-config-cluster

--