-1 for the this RC based on these native source issues:

* Missing license headers: native_shared_ptr.hpp and others listed by
travis)
* Binary executables in the source distribution: cmake-build-debug
* The source distribution is somehow missing this directory:
docs/geode-native-book/master_middleman/source/subnavs

-Dan