Juan,

You asked people to comment in both the wiki and the emails but you didn’t
include comments from the wiki below.

I have two issues, the first I raised in the wiki is what about caching the
authentication lookups:
> Can we safely assume that some caching of authorization requests will be
> performed? What will the scope and lifetime of this caching be? Are the
> authentication rules and modules assumed to be immutable at runtime? All of
> this will have significant implications on performance.

The second issue is how does this differ, augment are compete with Java’s built
in Security Manager / Policy system. It was designed for a lot of these same
reasons, restricting application access to specific OS level operations that
can be dangerous if executed by malicious code. Why is such a system not
sufficient to handle our concerns in OQL? Beyond creating sockets, files,
threads, forks, etc. what are we intending to prevent the OQL user executing?

Thanks,
Jake