Linking errors look like (perhaps among other things) missing symbols for
libcurl(?) needed by the Xerces library, which was recently added.  We
build internally against RHEL 7, Ubuntu, Windows, and develop on MacBook
Pros, but it appears LGTM is attempting to build on some other OS flavor
and maybe missing some dependencies.  I'll investigate this morning.

Thanks,

Blake