I agree with Jake on this one.  From a bookkeeping perspective, what I'd
like to see in the history is a single commit that fixes all the LGTM
issues, and your fix for this bug in a separate commit.  I have a copy of
your .yml changes on my "fix LGTM" branch already, please back that change
out and we can merge your PR without LGTM passing.

Thanks,

Blake