Darrel,

In my opinion, Stress new tests is one of the important test suites that
needs to be activated. This is only test suite that can prevent the influx
of flaky tests. We have seen a heavy rise in the number of tickets being
created recently.

Old tests can be avoided from running in the suite for the PR by keeping it
unchanged. A separate new ticket can be created with a refactoring task and
that PR should handle the flaky ness of the test along with the refactoring.

Regards
Naba