+1 to bumping the documented support to 3.1.

The prompting for this proposal is due to this PR which specifically wants
to utilize a *3.0* API: https://github.com/apache/geode/pull/4311

Thus implementing this change will not preclude being able to use the
Session Module in a 3.0 container (even if we document support as being
against 3.1)

--Jens