Hi Joris,

How are you creating the index?  If using the QueryService java api, there
should be createKeyIndex() and createIndex() methods.  These methods should
create the primary key index and the functional index.

I am not sure if there is an alternative in gfsh... it might still be using
the IndexType enum or something similar.