Hi Jason,

At this point it is not about creating but returning the Region with an
indicator in the management API without using deprecated parts. Under the
covers the QueryService java api still uses the IndexType ENUM and had
assumed that an alternative would be provided when something is marked as
deprecated.

I can of course create a new ENUM to return but prefer not to take this
step before ensuring that we don't have something in place already.

I'm also wondering if the deprecation should have been limited to the HASH
type on the IndexType ENUM instead of deprecating the complete ENUM.

Thanks, Joris.