Dale wrote:

> To the extent possible without breaking existing APIs, please name the new
> stuff to indicate what’s in the pool (E.g. ConnectionPool,
> ConnectionPoolService, and so on).

Dang, I like both of these suggestions!  Regarding changing PoolManager to
an interface, I guess originally I wasn't thinking we would still be
backwards compatible if we did that. But as I think about it I think that
might be ok. One slight issue with that approach is that we have to come up
with new names for the methods - we can't have both an instance and a
static method with the same name and args. Maybe still worth it

Dale - are you suggesting a ConnectionPoolService that returns
ConnectionPool instances? Would that mean ConnectionPool would extend Pool
and we would deprecate Pool itself?

-Dan