________________________________
Šalje: Alberto Bustamante Reyes <alberto.bustamante.re...@est.tech>
Poslano: 15. siječnja 2020. 18:14
Prima: dev@geode.apache.org <dev@geode.apache.org>
Predmet: GW sender dispatcher threads & order policy

Hi,

I have seen that if I change the default number of dispatcher threads ( 5 )
when creating a gateway sender, I get an error saying I must specify an order
policy:

"Must specify --order-policy when --dispatcher-threads is larger than 1."

I find this odd, taking into account that the default value is already larger
than 1 and order-policy has a default value. Actually, the error is shown if
you specify "--dispatcher-threads=5". I was going to create a ticket to report
this but I have a question: what is the use case for having a sender with less
than 1 dispatcher thread?

Thanks!

BR/

Alberto B.