Hi there Alberto,

It's a "-1" from me.

I have raised my concerns in the RFC comments. To summarize, whilst I like the idea (I had never thought of that problem you are trying to solve), I don't know how this will behave at scale. Just looking at some of the comments, I think it is safe to say that many have similar feelings.

I like the notion of this proposal, but I'm not convinced that the solution is actually going solve the problem. I think it might solve only a very small part of the problem.

In essence you are proposing a distributed transaction over WAN and I don't see enough in the proposal to convince me that we have a solution that will solve this problem.

--Udo