My vote was to implement said solution.

But it is a HUGE +1 to continue the discussion to resolve the issue identified!

--Udo

On 3/25/20 4:14 PM, Jason Huynh wrote:
I put some comments on the proposal on the wiki.

btw what are we voting on?  Just curious as I wasn't sure if we were voting
for the current proposal or whether we should continue this discussion?

I like the idea of having transactional ops be sent together in a batch if
possible and it would be an iterative improvement, whether that is a
complete solution to a larger problem, I think might be beyond what Alberto
was proposing?

Again I am not exactly sure if this was intended to be a vote but I
would +1 the attempt and continuation of the discussion/proposal and
probably -0 the current proposal as there are some ideas/things to iron
out.