Thanks!  Change has been backported to 1.13 and 1.12.  Downstream projects can
now use the new version selector syntax consistently across 1.12, 1.13, and
1.14.  To recap, that means if you are a downstream project and you want the
latest “nightly build” (formerly -SNAPSHOT) of Geode 1.12, 1.13, or 1.14 please
use the maven repo url:

https://maven.apachegeode-ci.info/snapshots
<https://maven.apachegeode-ci.info/snapshots>

And change your geode-<module> dependency version to a non-snapshot notation
such as:

Gradle:
1.+         //latest 1.y.x
1.14.+    //latest 1.14.x