Last week develop was successfully migrated from publishing -SNAPSHOT to
publishing -build.nnn, as discussed on the dev list.

I propose that we bring the same change to support/1.13 and support/1.12 for
consistency.  This will allow downstream projects to change over the new model
“everywhere" rather than having to maintain support for both ways and
constantly try to remember which branches do it which way.

The specific changes to be cherry-picked from develop are a4c8b
<https://github.com/apache/geode/commit/a4c8b9ed8bbea584f798164fa5308d236e9b6048>
 and 39c52
<https://github.com/apache/geode/commit/39c522e340196cb30d55d81d93c63028938cd782>.
  I have prepared PR #5089 <https://github.com/apache/geode/pull/5089> for
support/1.13 and PR #5090 <https://github.com/apache/geode/pull/5089> for
support/1.12 due to the version number differences on each branch.