Hi Barry,

Are you looking for something like this?

docker run -it -v $(pwd):/apache_geode  openjdk:8 sh -c "apache-geode/bin/gfsh
-e "start locator --name=Locator1" -e  "start server --name=Server1"
                        ^ shared location                                   ^
not sure this path is right but you get the idea.

Thanks,
Mark