Thanks, Anil.

I will do as you suggest.

Alberto
________________________________
From: Anilkumar Gingade <aging...@vmware.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2021 7:33 PM
To: dev@geode.apache.org <dev@geode.apache.org>
Subject: Re: API check error when adding a new method to a public interface

Alberto,

I don’t think the intention is to avoid, discourage adding a new method...As
you have seen any changes to the API or adding a new API has implications on
other parts of the product, it is good to validate/verify and address the
dependency across the product and get everything working in accordance (without
breaking any compatibility). If you have any requirement please propose through
RFC and get an approval.

-Anil.