Thanks to everybody who chimed in on the thread.

Very to happy to see the level of support here!
I'm going to restart the VOTE with Michael Stolz's
name on the list. All of you who voted: you don't
have to recast your votes. The new thread (just
like this one) is going to be 72 hours lazy consensus.

Thanks,
Roman.