From: Anthony Baker <aba...@pivotal.io>
Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2016 4:09 PM
To: dev@geode.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Source distribution

Is there a good reason to use the Jenkins artifacts?  Seems like it would be
preferable to create artifacts from a clean working dir (or maybe fix Jenkins
to put temporary files elsewhere).

The DISCLAIMER should look like this I believe:

Apache Geode is an effort undergoing incubation at The Apache Software
Foundation (ASF),
sponsored by the Apache Incubator. Incubation is required of all newly accepted
projects until
a further review indicates that the infrastructure, communications, and
decision making process
have stabilized in a manner consistent with other successful ASF projects.
While incubation
status is not necessarily a reflection of the completeness or stability of the
code, it does
indicate that the project has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.

Anthony