Hi Team,

As proposed here, we added support to propagate eviction and expiration
(destroy) operation to AsyncEventQueue using single flag/attribute
"ignoreEvictionAndExpiration" by default which is true (to keep the same
behavior) and one could set (false) to receive eviction/expiration event...

But we come across a product issue, GEODE-1472, that cause data
inconsistency (with eviction destroy)....For this reason we are planning to
break the "ignoreEvictionAndExpiration" attribute to eviction and
expiration specific:
"ignoreEvictionDestroy", "ignoreExpirationDestroy"...

Currently we are planning to support "ignoreExpirationDestroy",  and add
"ignoreEvictionDestroy" once GEODE-1472 is fixed...

Looking for comments on this...

Thanks,
-Anil.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-1472