When did forwardXXX become ignoreXXX? I read through the email thread and
couldn't find why that happened. It is best for the default on a boolean
property to be false. That was the case when it was forwardXXX. But now
that it has changed to ignoreXXX the default has become true. I'd vote for
it being named something whose default can be false.