I am in favor of keeping the SSL thoughts separate from the RBAC thoughts,
but I don't see any reason they couldn't share the same repository.

That said though, does putting it all into the Cluster Configuration
Manager (CCM) make it so that you can only have security if you are using
CCM for configuration?

--
Mike Stolz
Principal Engineer, GemFire Product Manager