SSL settings and the new UDP dhAlgo setting can't be in the cluster config. The cluster config is received over TCP/IP so you would have to use unsecured information to retrieve the settings, and you'd have to do it before the cache is created.

Does the security-manager have any role to play prior to the cache being created? For instance, is it involved in authenticating the receipt of a new membership view or a join request in GMSAuthenticator? If so you can't store it in the cluster config, which is only retrieved later on during cache creation.