Hi Niall!

Thanks for your really helpful input.  I agree that development of an active,
stable, and diverse community that understands and practices the Apache Way is
a primary indicator of readiness for graduation.  Do you (or any lurking
mentors) have any thoughts on how similar projects have demonstrated community
diversity?

Putting on my Pivotal hat, I hope to have good news to share regarding docs
quite soon.

Anthony