I'm working on the new deployer not the old one.  As per the
"proposed deployer syntax" message, this one actually offers a JSR-88
start method while the server is not running, which equates to updating
the config list to include the module.  I'd rather not start the server to
do that...  Also, the bulk of the feedback on the thread before that was
that having two tools to handle deployment tasks was bad.

Aaron