On May 29, 2005, at 6:46 PM, Jeff Genender wrote:

-1 on Saturday.

+1 on Sunday.  I get in Sunday.

The only issue on Sunday is that we have "J2EE Licensee Day" that afternoon, and I assume that many doing the J2EE certification work will wish to attend that. I suppose we can shoot for later in the evening...

+1 on Beers + Coding ;-)

Thank goodness for version control...

geir

Aaron Mulder wrote:

How about a coding/planning meeting on Saturday or Sunday? Not that there's anything wrong with beers, but if a lot of us are going to be there, perhaps we can do more.
Aaorn