It'd be good to commit the code to some place (maybe Geronimo SVN?) so we can all share & help maintain an easy-to-embed Spring enabled JCA container. I'll gladly help all I can too - though David is da man when it comes to JCA. (I've long wanted us to rename Geronimo's JCA container 'Jencks' in honour of our JCA genius :)