I think the license is fine.  It's Apache License 1.1

On Jul 3, 2005, at 11:33 PM, Jeff Genender wrote:

Hi,

I am writing an article for DevWorks on hooking in third party apps into Geronimo.

The article is basically about writing a GBean for Quartz. Its written and works pretty good.

Then I got to thinking...why not just place the GBean/module into Geronimo, so Geronimo can have a powerful scheduler as part of its offering. Many app servers have a minimal daemon process at best, and I thought having a full scale scheduler as part of the Geronimo offering could be a great addition and will give it an edge.

Quartz is developed by OpenSymphony and after reading their license, I do not see any GPL or LGPL attachments. Does anyone know the licensing of it?

Anyone have objections or issues to adding it into the distibution?

Jeff

[EMAIL PROTECTED]