David Blevins wrote:

Not mandatory, but nice:

  - A 15 min servlet example with related descriptors
  - A 15 min ejb example with related descriptors

I volunteer to do it once I finish the work on PetStore. It should give me enough knowledge about configuration stuff so these 15-minutes examples should not be that hard.

If we decide to go this path, I''' report an enhancement in JIRA with the M4 as its target release.

Maybe we could clean up the Magic G Ball for this?

I know nothing about it, but surely if it makes out the two above I'm up for working on it instead. Once again, I'm in PetStore right now ;)

Anything I missed?

Yeah...the magic sentence like 'let's the game begin' or something alike so that will finish on time and without any troubles in between ;)

-David

Jacek