On Sep 9, 2005, at 9:47 AM, Aaron Mulder wrote:

On Fri, 9 Sep 2005, David Jencks wrote:
I don't fully understand what this issue is about, but I would like to
point out that the first assumption (that there is one web container
per image) is currently wrong and IMO not likely to change for M5

        I'm not sure I understand.  I really oppose shipping a server with
both Tomcat and Jetty active.  I thought it was going to be a Tomcat
download and a Jetty download.  And if this was achieved by having both
present in the server but one was disabled and effectively invisible,
fine, that's effectively equivalent to only one being present.

Aaron